HR & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Exciting new opening for a HR & Payroll Administrator to take the next step in your career. You will be joining a market leader, with an excellent culture and opportunities for progression.
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
They are looking to add a passionate HR & Payroll Administrator to their dynamic HR Function. You will be responsible for working as an onsite ambassador for the HR function, assist with all aspects of HR to include end-to-end recruitment, employee life cycle including Employee Relations, Payroll and provide HR Administration support.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Good working hours
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities for career progression
Key Responsibilities of the HR & Payroll Administrator:
- Create files for new joiners and input their data into the HR and Payroll database
- Assist with the onboarding and induction process for new starters
- Assist with the preparation of all relevant documentation and send to employees as required
- Support with HR queries on a daily basis
- Obtain references and respond to reference requests
- Deal with queries in the absence of the HR Manager, escalating where necessary
- Processing the Direct Employee timesheets on a weekly basis
- Administer accurate monthly payroll operations for 2 payrolls on a monthly basis
- Respond and resolve payroll queries
- Collate and check payroll data using intermediate Excel skills
- Assist the HR Manager with the end-to-end recruitment process
- Prepare job descriptions and job adverts
- Place, maintain and update recruitment adverts/boards using various tools
- Assist with CV selection and provide a brief to recruiting manager
- Assist with exit interviews with leavers, and advising of any potential issues
- Assist with all maternity, paternity, parental leave and flexible working requests
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in an HR / Payroll administrative role
- Planning and time management required to ensure deadlines are met
- Relationship Building to maintain a good relationship with key stakeholders
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Must have good excel skills
- The capability to work on their own or in a team
- Self-directed, proactive, and a strong sense of personal accountability
If you have experience and drive to be successful in this brand-new HR & Payroll Administrator position, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.