CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / WARRINGTON / FLEXIBLE HOURS (30 PER WEEK) / £20,000 (PRO RATA)
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor, looking for a rewarding new role, with flexible working hours giving you a fantastic work-life balance, then this position could be perfect for you!
Our client is part of a larger Group, which is one of the longest established contractor organisations in the UK, providing various bespoke services to companies across the UK.
As they continue to grow, an opening has arisen for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join their dynamic team in Warrington. You will be responsible for taking inbound calls for the business and providing support to the sales and payroll departments.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary - £20,000 (Pro Rata)
- Flexible hours – 30 hours per week, 4 days (between 8am and 6pm)
- Free parking
- Simplyhealth Scheme
- Medicash Scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking inbound calls from contractors and clients
- Dealing with telephone queries in a professional manner
- Dealing with contractor payment queries and liaising with other team members and agencies where necessary
- Expenses administration
- Requesting and processing contractor documents
- Data Entry
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working within a busy customer service environment
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Knowledge and experience of payroll and expenses would be advantageous
- Good numeracy skills
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this new Customer Service Advisor position, Apply Today and we will be in touch to discuss further.