COMPLAINTS RESOLUTION TEAM MANAGER / RUNCORN / UP TO £35,000
Our client is expanding rapidly and is now seeking a Complaints Resolution Team Manager.
As the Complaints Resolution Team Manager within the business, you will run a team of Resolution Handlers and be responsible for managing and monitoring the ongoing resolution of complaints received into the business, in line with best practices. You will oversee the complaints process from inception to completion.
Trading since 2001, our client is committed to maintaining the highest standards, exceeding guidelines set out by accreditations from the FCA, Credit Services Association, Collector Accreditation Initiative, and their ISO Standards.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Office hours between 9 am until 5 pm Monday to Friday (36.5 hours per week).
- Early finish Fridays.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Birthday off (From 2022, giving an extra day’s holiday)
- Free Parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Genuine progression through the Business.
Key Responsibilities of the Complaints Resolution Team Manager:
- Working with the Senior Management Team and Key Operational Managers, to support the identification of new and emerging risks to the ongoing compliance within the wider operation.
- Providing oversight of performance and Dashboard reporting monthly, of not only the Customer Resolution Team but also at first point within the wider operation. Using these reports as key performance indicators to be driven to improve performance month on month.
- Overseeing the quality of resolution responses, at first point where possible, both within the team, but also operationally by providing better recommendations of resolution.
- Controlling the timely logging and prioritising of complaints, SARs, and Breathing Space notifications, accordingly, ensuring adherence to their required timeframes.
- Working with the Key Operational Managers to reduce the number of complaints within their areas.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience within a complaint-handling role.
- Confidence, excellent influencing skills, and gravitas – ability to deal with complaints directly over the phone to bring a swift resolution.
- Ability to perform risk assessments of control issues and to exercise judgement over escalation.
- Demonstratable experience and understanding of FCA, FOS, and ICO business requirements and objectives.
- Practical understanding of Data Management
- Working knowledge/experience in Risk
If you have the desire and knowledge to hit the ground running in this amazing Complaints Resolution Team Manager role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.