CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANTS / CHORLEY - HOME BASED / TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT / £17,500 PER ANNUM
We now have fantastic opportunities for experienced Customer Service Administrators to join a market leading company.
Our client provide services to a wide spectrum of businesses, including Britain’s top supermarkets, large hotel chains, thousands of retailers, and some of the country’s most prestigious universities.
As a Customer Service Administration Assistant, you will be required to work independently covering multiple workloads, whilst playing an important part in ensuring all client requests are processed in a timely manner.
You will be working in a fast paced, target driven environment and must be adaptable to change as you will be liaising with other departments on a regular basis, because of this, it is important that you are able to build strong working relationships. In addition to this, you will be required to gain a good understanding of our process and regulations to ensure you mitigate risks and complaints.
The role requires a high level of customer service as you will be dealing with both clients and motorists daily. Professionalism is key. You must be able to evidence experience of working in a similar customer service focused role.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £17.5k with overtime available.
- 37.5 per week and will include some weekend working as part of a shift pattern.
- Currently a hybrid working model with home working and being based in our Chorley office which is covid compliant and has comprehensive Safe Systems of Work in place across the organisation.
- 23 days holiday which increases with service (plus Bank Holidays) and Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance, Private Healthcare and Cashback scheme for medical costs.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Focus on Health and Wellbeing with Mental Health First Aiders and Health and Wellbeing Champions.
- Gym Memberships and lots of other free benefits.
- Dress down days in the Office and Company funded events.
- Free onsite parking.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Administration Assistant:
- Answer inbound calls from both clients and motorists. This will also include announcing calls to other areas of the business
- Process both email and telephone requests from clients, including cancelling charges and adding permits
- Work towards hourly/daily KPI’s
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by the Team Leader/Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Display proficient IT skills, including sound knowledge and use of MS Office products as well as bespoke notice processing software
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have good time management and must be able to work to deadlines
- Apply attention to detail
- MUST have previous customer service experience
- Be a team player and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Be able to work to deadlines and achieve targets
- Have great attention to detail
- Have an excellent telephone manner and be able to deal with difficult calls/complaints
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise your own workloads
- Be able to work effectively within the team as well as individually
- Be adaptable and flexible towards meeting the needs of the business
- Can multitask in an extremely busy working environment and be adaptable to
Don’t let this exciting new Customer Service Administration Assistant position pass you by! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.