SERVICE CENTRE OPERATIVE / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE PAY
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Centre Operative, looking to build a rewarding career with a market leading engineering organisation.
Our client is the fastest growing and most successful family-owned valve manufacturer in the UK. They have won nationally recognized awards for Export, Manufacturing and Growth – as well as the coveted Queens Award for Industry.
People are the core of everything they do, and as such they focus on recruiting people with the right attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm and the willingness to learn. They can teach you the skills required and develop you onwards.
A fantastic new opening has arisen for a Service Centre Operativeto join them. This position is accountable for the timely and accurate completion of all rework processes covering their group of companies.
They guarantee an excellent working environment and clear career path!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance and benefits
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
Key Responsibilities of the Service Centre Operative:
- Timely completion of rework processes meeting client needs
- Investigation and root cause analysis into reported client failures and on-site issues
- Detailed component inspection
- Report writing
- Remedial rectification work
- Assembly and testing of reworked valves in accordance with international and client specifications
- Maintenance of the service centre tooling and test equipment
- Liaising with the relevant QA and Engineering departments to ensure internal rework standards are followed
Skills & Experience Preferred:
- Assembly of mechanical components
- Hydrostatic & pneumatic pressure testing experience
- Component inspection
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft package would be an advantage
If you are looking for a career, or a chance to re-train for a company with a global reputation, who is actively involved in supporting the local community, as well as working with lots of charities, then APPLY NOW for this Service Centre Operative position.