INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers in high pressure valves for the oil, gas, hydrogen and carbon capture industries. They have won recognized awards for Export, Manufacturing and Growth – as well as the coveted Queens Award for Industry.
People are the core of everything they do, and as such they focus on recruiting people with the right attitude, flexibility and enthusiasm.
They have an outstanding opportunity for an Internal Sales Engineer to join their Sales Division at Head Office.
As an Internal Sales Engineer, you will work in partnership with the sales team, developing sales of a particular product range. You will also provide Sales Support to the Field Sales Team, assisting them with the preparation of quotes and product information.
Primary Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Engineer:
- Responding verbally or in writing, to all customer enquiries
- Evaluate each enquiry technically and commercially in order to offer the correct products
- Monitoring the Quotation Process in conjunction with other departments
- Investigating costs with the purchasing department
- Prompt follow up of enquiries to maximize order intake
- Providing Support for the External Sales force, Distributors and Agents
- Assisting with Customer Visits, both internal and external
As part of a dynamic and innovative team, you will need to be able to regularly identify opportunities and instigate improvements to working practices. You should be IT literate and have a proactive approach to your work.
Successful candidates should:
- Be experienced in selling a technical product
- Be competent in reading engineering drawings
- Have managed a portfolio of international customers
- Have initiative & make decisions at the appropriate level
- Ability to communicate at all levels and balance high workload, whilst maintaining tight deadlines
- Have the ability to take ownership of tasks and be responsible for your own work
If you are looking for a long-term career in a company with a global reputation, who is actively involved in supporting the local community, then APPLY NOW for this exciting Internal Sales Engineer position.