WORKSHOP OPERATIVE / KNUTSFORD / UP TO £24,150 + GREAT BENEFITS
Our client is the fastest growing and most successful family-owned valve manufacturer in the UK. They have won nationally recognized awards for Export, Manufacturing and Growth – as well as the coveted Queens Award for Industry.
People are the core of everything they do, and as such they focus on recruiting people with the right attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm and the willingness to learn.
They can teach you the skills required and develop you onwards. They currently have exciting new opportunities for a number of Workshop Operatives to join them.
Key Responsibilities of the Workshop Operative:
- Assemble and test valves from machined components, for a variety of customers on the oil & gas market
- Other workshop duties such as packing, dispatch and NDT testing
- Previous fitting and assembly experience not necessary as full training will be provided
- £20,748 - £24,150 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Great teams
- Career progression
- A high-quality product you can be genuinely proud of
- Staff incentives and reward schemes
If you are looking for a career, or a chance to re-train for a company with a global reputation, who is actively involved in supporting the local community, as well as working with lots of charities, then one of these Workshop Operative roles could be perfect for you.
APPLY NOW to be considered for a Workshop Operative position and we will be in touch to discuss further.