GRADUATE R&D ENGINEER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you an Engineering Graduate, looking to build a rewarding career with a market leading organisation? If so, this is perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is the fastest growing and most successful family-owned valve manufacturer in the UK. They have won nationally recognized awards for Export, Manufacturing and Growth – as well as the coveted Queens Award for Industry.
People are the core of everything they do, and as such they focus on recruiting people with the right attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm and the willingness to learn.
A fantastic new opening has arisen for a Graduate R&D Engineerto join them – you will be heavily involved in the development of new prototype valves and the development and enhancement of existing products.
They guarantee an excellent working environment and clear career path!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Gain valuable experience with a market leading company
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate R&D Engineer:
- Assembly and testing of prototype valves
- Maintaining the Standard of Quality for test data and reports
- Contribution to new product design reviews
- FMECA work
- Co-ordinating workload of larger development projects
Skills & Experience Required:
- Mechanical Degree or HND Qualified
- Hands on mechanical engineering experience – work or hobby related
- Experience with AutoCad & Solidworks
- Practical and hands on
- Strong attention to detail
If you are looking for a career, or a chance to re-train for a company with a global reputation, who is actively involved in supporting the local community, as well as working with lots of charities, then APPLY NOW for this Graduate Engineer role.