TECHNICAL DELIVERY MANAGER / LONDON / UP TO £54,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
If you are a customer centric Delivery Manager, looking for a rewarding new role, working on some amazing projects, then this Technical Delivery Manager opportunity is perfect for you!
Our client is a leading and growing provider of payment processing solutions across the Globe - specialising in Accounts Payable, Currencies, E-Invoicing and Cash Flow. They are employee centric offering incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages.
As they continue to expand, they have an opening for a highly motivated Technical Delivery Manager. This is an important role within the Customer Operations team and a key element driving the success of our sales program and overall customer experience. You will be responsible for supporting the onboarding of customers across the EMEA region and enabling organic growth from existing customers.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary – up to £54k
- Friendly working hours/ Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.00pm
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic work-life balance
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GymFlex Membership
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Recruitment Referral Programme
- Employee discount platform
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Delivery Manager:
- Manage pre-sale, and organic growth opportunities in consultation with the sales managers and existing strategic customers
- Fast track implementations ensuring opportunities are delivered in the shortest available time frame, delivering maximum available revenue
- Build accounts against customer requirements. Ensure customer requirements are effectively translated to system requirements and kept within regulatory guidelines
- Deliver in depth product demonstrations and presentations showing the benefits of our product to all levels, including line of business managers and executives
- Perform needs-based requirements analysis and use this as the foundation to develop, present and deliver high-impact solution designs
- Lead and execute projects involving cross functional teams, some which may require development of new features and functionality
- Host customer solution/best practice workshops supporting Relationship Managers to identify new revenue opportunities, optimising the solution delivered
- Embed solutions into customers operational and financial workflows ensuring the relevant customer teams are supported through implementation and go live
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer over multiple levels of the business and strive to deliver an excellent standard of service
- Facilitate and drive own performance development and talent succession plans
Skills & Experience Required:
- Motivated individual who wants to be part of a growing and successful Company
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must along with a proven track record in delivering client solutions
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience within one of the following disciplines; Travel Technology (distribution, reservations, operations, etc.), Payments/finance industries (cards, banking, services, etc.), Sales solutions, implementation/delivery role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computing
- Experience with the following Vendors and technologies is desirable: Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Tableau, Smartsheets, Asana or similar project management tool
- Excellent communication skills in English – Additional European language skills would be advantageous, but not essential.
- This role may involve international, and national travel as well as engaging with colleagues and clients in different time zone so it will be necessary for the successful candidate to be willing and flexible to meet these requirements.
If you have the passion and drive that we are looking for, APPLY NOW for this Technical Delivery Manager position, and we will be in touch.