FINANCIAL OPERATIONS ANALYST / LONDON / UP TO £45,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting opportunity for a Finance Professional to join a leading international organisation as a Financial Operations Analyst. Excellent pay, fantastic working environment and great career progression.
Our client is a leading and growing provider of payment processing solutions across the Globe - specialising in Accounts Payable, Currencies, E-Invoicing and Cash Flow. They are employee centric offering incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages.
The Financial Operations Analyst will ensure all reconciliations are performed accurately across all currencies and entities. This is a fundamental role within a growing finance department.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary – up to £45k
- Friendly working hours/ Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.00pm
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic work-life balance
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GymFlex Membership
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Recruitment Referral Programme
- Employee discount platform
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Operations Analyst:
- Responsible for the daily customer funding validation process, ensuring issues are escalated
- Verification of critical financial data output and subsequent troubleshooting
- Assist with and maintain effective working relationships with financial issuer as a point of contact for finance-related queries
- Reconciliation of Mastercard settlement and interchange information
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure any negative customer balances are highlighted, rectified and escalated in a timely manner
- Analyse, investigate and resolve historical differences within the reconciliation spreadsheet
- Review customer funding as appropriate, highlighting any variances that occur
- Evaluate and provide feedback on the existing processes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated and potential further education; Finance, Accountancy, Treasury
- Relevant experience in reconciling financial data
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Be able to work both individually and as part of a wider Finance team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to articulate clearly
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proactive hands on approach and keen to make a difference
- Flexibility - displays a creative and flexible approach to meet the changing circumstances
of a growing business.
- Ability to multi-task and produce accurate and timely data to tight timelines
If you have the knowledge and experience we are looking for, APPLY NOW for this Financial Operations Analyst position, and we will be in touch.