SENIOR LOGISTICS MANAGER / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Amazing new opportunity for a Senior Level Logistics Manager, to join a world leading organisation. Fantastic working environment and an excellent team supporting you. Do not miss out!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a Senior Logistics Manager to manage inbound and outbound supply chain activities across EMEA. Overseeing a small team, you will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders across the Globe.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Logistics Manager:
- Oversee the proper execution and improvement of service supply chain processes
- Manage the reverse-logistics (RMA) process
- Oversee transportation planning and preparations of domestic and international shipments
- Select couriers and review performance
- Process all transactions through ERP (Navision) and working with key stakeholders to maintain.
- Ongoing processing of inventory from main stores and forward stocking locations
- Manage the planning and replenishment of onsite consignment and forward stocking locations
- Manage regional third-party logistics providers to refine scope and improve cost
- Manage stock levels and inventory rotation, order and replenish stock, ensure used stock is properly consumed, coordinate stock takes with internal and external custodians
- Update Service Order and Sales Order backlog in the ERP system (Navision)
- Work with legal and contracts to negotiate T&Cs for contracts
- Responsible for budget, forecast and financials of all service supply chain activity
- Support the accurate and on-time submission of inventory stock-takes and communication
- Generate, publish and/or analyse (KPI reports and dashboards for business leaders
- Advise and support Project Managers with logistics planning advice and requirements development
- Train team members on best-in-class methods and trade compliance policies/procedures
- Manage five direct reports and other assigned direct reports from other regions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proactive attitude with good attention to detail
- Wide knowledge and Experience in inventory management and/or logistics operations
- Experience in contracting with 3PL and setting up Logistics operations in new markets
- Knowledge of inventory management practices
- Knowledge of trade compliance
- Experience with ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics NAV is desired)
- Experience in international shipping – Customs clearance knowledge (import & export)
- Hazardous Material preparers (Including IATA) Certification (not required, but a plus)
- People management experience a must
- Undergraduate qualification desired
If you are interested in this Senior Logistics Manager role, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.