ELECTRONIC REPAIR TECHNICIAN / MANCHESTER / EXCELLENT SALARY
Do you have a real passion for electronics and want to develop your skills further as an Electronic Repair Technician? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Excellent pay and real career progression.
Our client is a market leading Automation and Drives repair company, with service centres in London and Manchester – specialising in the diagnosis and repair of industrial power electronics. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a talented Electronic Repair Technician to join their dynamic team.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive pay
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Free car parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Charity events – charity activities to raise funds and charity lunch meetings
- Fully supplied work clothes and PPE where required
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free annual medical and flu vaccination
Key Responsibilities of the Electronic Repair Technician:
- Disassemble drives and other electronic equipment
- Clean components and sub-assemblies
- Fault diagnosis to component level
- Competency in removal of components and fitting replacements
- Competency in soldering and de-soldering
- Identification and purchasing of components
- Testing of drives and analyse results to evaluate performance
- Work within tight deadlines
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualification by experience or degree level or experience within the industry
- Proven skills
- Analytical mind
- Enthusiastic ability
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Electronic Repair Technician role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss further.