MARKETING OR BUSINESS GRADUATE / DROYLSDEN / £20,000 to £22,000 + BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing or Business Graduate with a passion for introducing exciting new products to market to join a growing team in a well-established, market leading company.
Our client is the market leader in trade decorative sundries and one of the largest suppliers of safety footwear and PPE. Established for 95 years, the company continues to grow and build on its successful brands. They are now looking for a marketing graduate to join their expanding team after a rebrand and relaunch of their PPE ranges.
The successful Marketing or Business Graduate will be tasked with assisting the Product Manager with the development of product lines and packaging in addition to liaising with suppliers in the Far East, supporting the sales teams, overseeing photo shoots, and helping to organise trade shows. You will work also closely with the branding and design teams in developing content for advertising and digital channels to ensure products are marketed effectively.
No experience is necessary to apply as full training and mentoring will be provided.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary of £20,000 to £22,000
- Early Friday finish
- Bonus scheme
- Social events
- Free access to counselling sessions
- On-site parking
- Free morning toast, tea & coffee
- Further professional qualification support
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing or Business Graduate:
- Develop products – in this case it would be Safety Footwear & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Enjoy carrying out tasks to completion – witness a product journey from idea generation to sale
- Work with individuals within the wider marketing team and across the whole business
- You will have the opportunity to progress throughout an ever growing and expanding business
Skills & Experience Required:
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for undertaking new tasks
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of Microsoft Office would be advantageous
If you have the hunger and skills to be successful in this exciting Marketing or Business Graduate role, APPLY NOW, and let’s discuss it in more detail.