SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / RUNCORN / £20,000 TO £40,000 PER ANNUM D.O.E + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunities for .Net Software Developers to join an award winning, rapidly expanding organisation based in Runcorn.
Our client, is a very successful client focused business and is one of the market leaders in all forms of debt recovery with the business showcased on Prime-Time television on 5 Star and Channel 5's, 'Can't Pay We'll Take it Away'.
They are looking for keen Software Developers to join their growing development team. In return, you will have a genuine opportunity to develop a long-term career with one of the largest High Court Enforcement & Debt Recovery Companies in the UK.
As a .Net Developer, you will have a good understanding of the .Net programming languages and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company's software technology in a rapidly evolving business.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary of £20,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Thursday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, 4:00 pm finish on Fridays
- No weekends working
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Day off for birthday (from 2022)
- Genuine progression through the Business.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Design, development, and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using .Net and SQL
- Design,build, and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Proficient in .Net framework languages
- Familiarity with Databases and SQL
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Source control
- Dynamic, capable of working on multiple projects of differing scale and timeframes
Don’t wait around, APPLY TODAY for one of these brand-new Software Developer positions and we will be in touch.