TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST / CHORLEY / £20K TO £24K PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
If you enjoy problem-solving, technical puzzles and have good interpersonal skills, then this new Technical Support Analyst role could be just the job for you.
Our client provides services to a wide spectrum of businesses, including Britain’s top supermarkets, large hotel chains, thousands of retailers, and some of the country’s most prestigious universities. They are now looking for a passionate, dynamic Technical Support Analyst to join their busy operations team.
The role entails the monitoring, maintenance, and installation of IT based ANPR systems and other associated Car Parking solutions using our clients state-of-the-art IT systems to highlight any potential issues. In addition to these systems, they need the human element to spot any odd patterns, so the ideal applicant will have the tenacity to look a little deeper into the data and trends to see if there is an underlying problem.
So, if you are logical and can work through a problem and then articulate the outcome in a way clients and non-technical people can grasp, then we want to hear from you. Full training on all the technical aspects of the role will be provided.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000 to £24,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience).
- 37.5 per week and will include weekend working as part of a shift pattern
- Currently a hybrid working model with home working and being based in our Chorley office which is covid compliant and has comprehensive Safe Systems of Work in place across the organisation.
- 23 days holiday which increases with service (plus Bank Holidays) and Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, Private Healthcare and Cashback scheme for medical costs
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mental Health First Aiders and Health and Wellbeing Champions
- Gym Memberships and lots of other free benefits.
- Dress down days in the Office and Company funded events.
- Free onsite parking
Key Responsibilities of the Tech Support Analyst:
- Respond promptly to all phone calls, e-mails and messages received.
- Adhere to Company Policies, procedures, and quality standards at all times.
- Technically manage new sites through the test lifecycle of the installation process to Go Live
- Undertake remote monitoring of IT based equipment once installed using bespoke monitoring systems.
- Conduct remote monitoring of 3rd party devices using centralised software and bespoke monitoring systems.
- Identify problems quickly and efficiently as they occur and perform remote maintenance to repair faults and minimise downtime.
- Diagnose and Log issues with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues relating to pay machines.
- Help with installing remote systems enabling kit onto the network as part of the Go Live process
- Evaluate data from reports to identify possible issues.
- Update and create (SOP) Standard Operating Procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other departments/colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the business and excellent customer service.
- Be adaptable and flexible in respect of work undertaken as the needs of the business dictate.
- Communicate with all customers/contacts in an effective and professional manner. Ensure all communications whether verbal or written is clear, concise, and accurate.
- Project a professional image at all times and act as a good ambassador for the Company.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working within a technical support role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in a customer facing role, dealing with urgent and complex queries by telephone
- Confidence in dealing with queries from customers and in-house colleagues
- Willingness to learn and develop technical skillset
- A good knowledge of Windows technologies and Microsoft Office
- Experience in PC set-up, configuration, and support (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft's Windows operating systems - Windows 7,8.8.1,10. (desirable)
Don’t let this exciting new Technical Support Analyst position pass you by! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.