SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / REMOTE / SEDGEFIELD OR ARUNDEL BASE / UP TO £45K, FLEXIBLE WORKING INC 4 DAY WORKING + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced .NET Core Full Stack Developer? Ready for a new challenge with a small vibrant company, with great clients and an excellent culture? If so, our client have the perfect opportunity for you located remotely and either report to our state-of-the-art offices on the North East Technology Park in Sedgefield or at our HQ at Ford, near Arundel.
The stand-out .NET Core Software Developer will be capable of delivering using the latest DevOps, .NET Core, MVC / Entity Framework and not afraid to take on new projects and challenges developing complex applications to be used across the world by large NGOs helping deliver their important work.
Our client are a growing Software Company, working with an interesting variety of large clients specialising in charities and NGOs. Rarely will you find your software skills challenged and rewarded with helping great causes for those in real need around the world. Plus, there is an option to work a 5 day week followed by a 4 day week (Friday off) flexible work pattern and for home working.
Staff can work flexibly from home calling into offices for important meetings or as required either on the campus at the North East Technology Park in Sedgefield or at our HQ at Ford near Arundel. You will work closely as part of our across-country team.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (up to £45,000 – dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working with option of work pattern working 10 days in 9 (every other Friday off) or the equivalent of an additional 23.5 days leave a year
- Plus 24 days annual leave (increasing with time in service) and 8 Public Holidays
- 38.6 hrs per week equivalent with flexible working
- Aviva Stakeholder pension plan with employer contributions
- Microsoft certification incentivised and supported
- Appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events (post-COVID)
We are looking for ambitious Software Developers with a minimum of three years’ experience.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and lead in a wide variety of challenging business-critical web applications from new innovative bespoke applications, to products and support encompassing the complete software lifecycle.
Essential Skills Required:
- ASP.NET MVC
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
Other useful skills
- Azure, SharePoint, Telerik, DevOps, Agile
If you have the knowledge and passion to be successful in this .NET Software Developer role, we want to hear from you but you MUST include your current place of residence to be considered. Click ‘Apply’ now, and we’ll be in touch!