APPRENTICE WAREHOUSE - PARTS PERSON / MANCHESTER / UP TO £17,650 PER ANNUM + BENEFITS
This is an amazing opportunity for an Apprentice Warehouse/Parts Person to work for a privately owned Swedish/British company who are the market leader in their field, value their employees, and in return provide competitive salary packages, benefits, and industry leading training.
Our client are the market leaders in the manufacture of high-powered portable fixed and centralised vacuum systems designed for multiple industrial uses. They supply a range of industries with solutions to manage dust, waste removal, spillage control, and deep cleans.
As they start to drive your aspirations to access a career with them, you will really get to understand just why their staff and customers are indeed so passionate about their company!
As you begin your working life with them as an Apprentice Warehouse/Parts Person, you will learn how the warehouse runs and about all the associated duties involved. The right candidate will progress over time to the parts department and a fully qualified position as parts controller. This will be qualified to college level which they will support.
What’s in it for me?
- Up to £17,650 per annum
- Company pension
- 27 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
Key Responsibilities of the Apprentice Warehouse/Parts Person:
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- To ensure all parts received for stock have been put away
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To ensure that the security of the parts department is always upheld.
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the Parts Manager/Parts Team Leader.
- To carry out stock checks as instructed.
- To ensure all parts are accurately located using the correct stock control methods.
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge of correct packing procedure and despatch matters.
- To assist with warranty material and returns.
- To adhere to all health & safety procedures.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Quality and reliability
- Commitment and self-confidence
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Apprentice Warehouse/Parts Person position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.