ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – UP TO £25,000 + BENEFITS
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join an award-winning, rapidly expanding organisation. If you are AAT qualified or studying towards this qualification, then our client would like to hear from you!
Our client is a highly successful client-focused business, and they are one of the market leaders in their field.
Due to their continued rapid expansion, they are now seeking an Accounts Assistant to be part of their busy, friendly Accounts Team.
This is a varied role and will include credit control
What’s on Offer?
- Salary of up to £25,000
- Early finish Fridays
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Full training provided
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Support in producing the monthly management accounts package
- Assist in the completion of monthly reconciliations and investigating variances
- Complete postings to the ledgers
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Allocation of cash, cheque, and bank receipts
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger activities
- Excellent IT skills – including Excel skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Ideally AAT qualified or studying towards this qualification.
- Sage 50/200 experience is preferred
- Previous experience in debt recovery or payment management is desirable but not essential