QUALITY ENGINEER / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding Quality Department, working alongside a fantastic group of people.
Torin-Sifan are specialists in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
The successful Quality Engineer will identify, control and eliminate defective raw materials, components, subcontract services and manufacturing processes.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Good working hours
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Undertake and become proficient in the inspection of selected purchased raw materials, components and subcontract services using mechanical and CMM measurement techniques.
- Communicate, control and eliminate non-conformities that you identify by establishing root causes and managing the implementation of corrective actions within the supply chain.
- Undertake and become proficient in creation of ISIR’s for new supplied part and revision changes. Report on these and liaise with the supplier and engineering as necessary.
- Assist with calibration of measurement equipment.
- Establish yourself as an active contributor to manufacturing process when defects are identified and where possible ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
- Support and approve new product implementation.
- Manage External Tooling database by liaising with Suppliers, Engineering and Ensuring this is completed on time.
- Contribute to returned goods analysis for departmental coverage
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid experience in similar Quality Engineer role
- Ideally HNC/HND minimum or equivalent but experience would override this
- CMM Experience
- Computer literate
- Driving License
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Assembly Processes
Don’t let this brand-new Quality Engineer opportunity pass you by! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.