CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR / DAYS & NIGHTS/ RUNCORN / UP TO £32,000 + BENEFITS
Applications are invited for an Control Room Operator role. Our client is a provider of SIA ACS accredited security services based in Runcorn.
Providing services including keyholding, alarm response, mobile patrols, manned guarding, dog handlers, event stewards, and waking watch personnel, they have an impressive and ever-increasing portfolio of public and private sector clients all over the UK.
What’s on Offer?
- Up to £32,000 (depending on experience).
- Shifts rostered over days & nights.
- Up to 28 days holiday pro-rata .
- Free parking.
- Pension Contribution.
Key Responsibilities of the Control Room Operator:
- Operate the control room, and actively monitor CCTV.
- Assist with event management
- Reply to Client’s emails in a professional and timely manner
- Answer all telephone queries
- Monitor incident and occurrence reports and keep Client’s up-to-date with such
- Be the mobile response person for day-time alarm activations
- Develop and circulate the shift rota 3 months in advance
- Accurately monitor the book on/off shift process
- Complete lone worker calls and take appropriate action
- Allocate cover for shifts which are uncovered due to sickness of mobile officers
- Supervise mobile response officers
- Assist and manage new employee 12-week induction plan
- Liaise with Payroll and Accounts to ensure the accurate payment of wages and invoices
- Manage key control and assist with audits
- Assist with asset management
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good oral and written skills.
- Ability to work in a methodical manner.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Must possess a current SIA licence
- Previous experience in a supervisory role (desirable)
- CCTV licence (Desirable)
- 1st aid and fire marshal training (desirable).
- Proficient IT skills.
If you have the desire and knowledge to hit the ground running in this amazing Control Room Operator role, please send an up-to-date CV and a covering letter outlining how your skills meet our requirements.