PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK / CREWE / 13 MONTH FTC / UP TO £22,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a market leading business, with an excellent culture and vibrant working environment. This is a 13 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Our client are the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe. They are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join them.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for Accounts Payable across 9 European countries. You will be working alongside a great team of people within our clients busy Finance Department.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £22,000)
- Friendly working hours; 8:30 – 17:00, NO WEEKENDS
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Responsible for inputting invoices for 11 entities across 9 European countries
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Obtaining invoice authorisation from senior management
- Processing weekly and emergency payment runs
- Assisting with the processing of daily trade invoices
- Dealing with direct supplier queries and queries via our European offices
- Processing employee expense claims
- Processing invoices in our Concur system
- General filing, scanning, and clerical duties
- Assisting with the month end process as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Purchase Ledger role
- Experience working in a high volume Accounts Payable department.
- Competent within the Microsoft products including good Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
- Experience with PeopleSoft is preferable but not essential
If this brand-new Purchase Ledger Clerk position is of interest and you have the skills to hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.