.NET CORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SEDGEFIELD / UP TO £45K, FLEXIBLE WORKING INC 4 DAY WORKING + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced .NET Core Full Stack Developer? Ready for a new challenge with a small vibrant company, with great clients and an excellent culture? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The stand-out .NET Core Software Developer will be capable of delivering using the latest DevOps, .NET Core, MVC / Entity Framework and not afraid to take on new projects and challenges developing complex applications to be used across the world.
Our client are a growing Software Company, working with an interesting variety of large clients specialising in charities and NGOs. Rarely will you find your software skills challenged and rewarded with helping great causes for those in real need around the world. Plus, there is an option to work a 5 day week followed by a 4 day week (Friday off) flexible work pattern and for home working.
Under the current COVID situation, staff are currently working a blend of home and office working. You will also work closely with the development team based at HQ on the South Coast.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (total package worth up to £45,000 – dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus
- Aviva Stakeholder pension plan with employer contributions
- Microsoft certification incentivised and supported
- Appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events (post-COVID)
- 10 days in 9 full-time working pattern (every other Friday off), the equivalent of 47.5 days annual leave: 26 Fridays off / year & 21.5 days leave (increases with service) & public holidays OR... Standard working pattern: 5 days/week flexible working & 24 days leave (increases with service) plus public holidays
- 38.75 hrs per week or equivalent
- Home / office-based blend - as appropriate
Our client are looking for ambitious and highly competent .NET Core Software Developers.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and lead in a wide variety of challenging business-critical web applications from new innovative bespoke applications, to products and support encompassing the complete software lifecycle.
Essential Skills Required:
- ASP.NET MVC
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
Other useful skills
- Azure, SharePoint, Telerik, DevOps, Agile
Our client are looking for ambitious, capable Software Developers; team players who want to deliver innovation and excellence to help our NGO clients and their important work.
If you have the knowledge and passion to be successful in this .NET Software Developer role, we want to hear from you, but you MUST include your current place of residence to be considered. Click ‘Apply’ now, and we’ll be in touch!