FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER / SOUTH WEST ENGLAND / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
If you are an experienced field service professional and are ready for a rewarding new challenge, then this Field Service Engineer position is not to be missed!
Our client designs and manufactures acute care patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology, and clinical networking solutions for use in hospitals, medical clinics, and physician offices.
They now have an exciting new opportunity for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment.
You will establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
The role is to cover the SW region Inc. M4 Corridor, BHX, Wales, Cornwall
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Pension plan & Life Assurance
- Excellent working environment
- Training and self-development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Ensure customer satisfaction from the moment of sale onwards
- Improve customer knowledge on the use of Spacelabs equipment
- Provide accurate details and feedback to Line Management
- Install new equipment and be able to train customers on its function
- Carry out Planned Corrective, Preventative Maintenance and repairs, service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs, ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Ensure relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner, including timesheets, work reports, service reports, expense claims, and site documentation.
- Ensure client satisfaction in all aspects of installation, maintenance, and service.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise, ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency installing and troubleshooting Windows desktop software and server operating systems.
- Software and Hardware installations and troubleshooting
- Support includes installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
Skills & Experience Required:
- ONC or equivalent in electronic/electric engineering
- Good IT knowledge and basics of networking
- A good degree of commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail to diagnose equipment faults accurately
- Effective and professional communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Travel: Domestic travel for customer sites is required 70%
- Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- SQL Knowledge
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Networking background would be advantageous
- Experience with medical messaging protocols (HL7 and DICOM)
- Experience with web-based (IIS) systems is highly desirable.
If you have the passion and skills to be successful in this Field Service Engineer position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.