DATABASE SUPPORT ANALYST / SOLIHULL / EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS
Do you want to be part of an award-winning organisation with an amazing culture and endless opportunities for progression? If so, this Database Support Analyst role is the one for you!
With offices in the UK, USA, and Australia, our client is a rapidly expanding BI Software Company – they guarantee a vibrant atmosphere, plenty of social events, and a commitment to supporting good causes.
They’re looking to further expand their highly talented Data Operations Team with an exciting new opening for a passionate, dynamic Database Support Analyst. This is your opportunity to join a fun, vibrant, progressive organisation.
The Database Support Analyst will provide support for database maintenance, on SQL Server databases for our SaaS customers, ranging in size from SMEs to multi-nationals.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Database Support Analyst:
- Efficiently maintain customer databases extractions
- Investigate data anomalies in third party data, leading to root cause analysis of given scenarios
- Assist internal teams including sales and customer support with data related questions
- Ensure helpdesk tickets are responded to in a timely manner
- Dealing with telephone calls from external customers and internal colleagues
- Support system improvement works
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good customer service skills are essential as the role involves a high degree of customer interaction
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Experience in a similar Database role, with excellent T-SQL ability
- Good ETL knowledge of different accounting systems: like Sage, Dynamics, Epicor
- Excellent relational database knowledge
- Good MS Office knowledge with an ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Exposure to data modeling techniques
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of extracting from ERPs
- Flexibility to work varied shifts up to 10pm (40 hours per week)
Our client is a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support businesses and they are looking for talented individuals to join their journey of innovation and growth.
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with an award winning and highly passionate team, develop personally and make a positive difference to their customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices in the UK and US, with more locations on their bucket list.
Their culture is driven by their employees, and they are proud of the atmosphere they have created with plenty of social events, commitment to supporting good causes, and free healthy snacks too.
Ready to join them on their journey?
If this sounds like somewhere you’d be proud to work, and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then apply today for this brilliant Database Support Analyst position.