FINANCE ASSISTANT / CREWE / UP TO £20,500 + GREAT BENEFITS
If you are an ambitious Finance professional, looking for the next step up in your career, then this exciting Finance Assistant position is the one for you! Be part of a growing international organisation, working with great people and plenty of opportunities for progression.
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, and with offices across Europe and the US are one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards.
They are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join us.
The successful Finance Assistant will play a key role in supporting the Finance Department. This is a varied role, where you will utilise all your skills and receive full support to assist with your development.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary – Up to £20, 500
- Friendly working hours; 8:30 – 17:00
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching, and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Accurate preparation of the general ledger and trial balance within the AR System for various companies
- Reconciling a large number of weekly files in the AR System
- Review of direct debit files and submission to the bank for collection from customers
- Dealing with daily queries from the Credit department
- Daily reconciliations including from EPP and Unbilled AR
- Other Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Provision of cyclical and ad-hoc management information
- Processing manual Credit notes & invoices in AR System
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar Finance Assistant role
- Advanced skills within the Microsoft products including good Excel skills
- Good understanding of AR ledgers
- Ledger maintenance
- Cash postings and allocations
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated individual, with the drive to learn and progress
If you have the passion and knowledge to take on this brand-new Finance Assistant role, we would love to hear from you! APPLY TODAY and let’s discuss this fantastic next step in your career.