ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT / RUNCORN / UP TO £22K + GREAT BENEFITS
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join an award-winning, rapidly expanding organisation. If you have a background in administration or are wanting to kick start your office career, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a specialist in the provision of legal services relating to High Court enforcement disputes, civil and commercial litigation, and debt recovery. They are not a full legal service provider, instead, they focus on providing a contemporary no fuss, bespoke legal service in their specialist field of debt recovery and litigation.
The Company has seen a growing demand for client-focused effective options for dispute resolution. Their client retention rate coupled with recommendations and referrals provides a solid foundation for organic growth.
The role of the Administration Assistant is to ensure all inbound correspondence is correctly logged on to our case management system in an efficient & timely manner and in line with company expectations/KPIs without compromising on compliance.
What you will be offered:
- Up to £22,000
- Office hours, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Early finish on Fridays
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Birthday Holiday (commencing 2022)
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Administration Assistant:
- Reviewing and logging all inbound correspondence onto our case management system on the day of receipt
- Retrieving and logging court correspondence from MCOL
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes to ensure all emails are picked up and logged onto the system within 24 hours
- Ensuring all outbound correspondence is sent in a timely and compliant manner
- Maintaining and reviewing stationery stock levels
Experience and Skills Required:
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to work in a methodical manner
- Ability to proactively manage your time and workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Proficient IT skills
- Experience in a similar administration role is advantageous but not essential.
This Administration Assistant position is a full-time role based in our newly refurbished head office in Runcorn. Don’t delay, APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch.