CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT / WITHAM, ESSEX / £20,000 & REAL CAREER PROGRESSION
Exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic, well organised Customer Service Assistant to join a growing, ambitious business in Witham, Essex.
Our client is a leading supplier of tableware and display ware to the food industry. With offices and warehouses in UK and China, they distribute products to over 60 countries worldwide.
They are now looking for a bright, confident Customer Service Assistant to join their existing Customer Service Team.
Why You Should Work There:
Culturally, they adopt a focussed and collaborative environment. You will find many of the employees have been with the business for some time, which speaks volumes. You can be assured you will be joining a solid, professional and secure business, with a mass of experience and opportunities.
The Customer Service Assistant Role:
They require a strong candidate to assist the Customer Service Team with a variety of day-to-day duties. This is an ideal role to learn the business and to strengthen existing skills with the potential to progress within the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant:
- First point of contact for all customer queries and questions responding within the relevant timeframe (reception, telephone, email, LiveChat)
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Provide a professional, helpful service to our customers, referring to the relevant department within the company where necessary
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently and politely
- Maintain an up to date Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database by entering/updating/adding to customer information as and when needed
- Make proactive outgoing calls to customer base as and where required
- Provide Support to both the UK and Export Sales Teams/Account managers with their administration
- Manage the Sales Email Inbox
- Take verbal customer orders and payments where required
- Manage both Sample Areas within the business ensuring stock take and organisation
- Always adhere to Company Policies and Procedures when assisting customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Professional telephone manner with excellent telephone skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail are essential
- Patient with a good ability to listen
Do not let this fantastic new Customer Service Assistant position pass you by! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.