SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING COORDINATOR / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
If you are an experienced Supply Chain professional, ready for a rewarding new challenge, then this Supply Chain Planning Coordinator position is not to be missed!
Our client is a world-leading trusted provider of advanced X-ray technologies for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities and critical infrastructure.
They have an exciting new opportunity for a Supply Chain Planning Coordinator – you will provide planning support in respect to materials and services required to meet performance objectives, including procurement forecasting, inventory holding and MRP/MPS efficiencies.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Pension plan & Life Assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent working environment
- Training and self-development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Planning Coordinator:
- Monitor, report and input/maintain data integrity within the given purchasing/planning parameters.
- Support planning requirements for Procurement and Stores.
- Maintain, analyse and ensure accurate planning reporting functionality.
- Expediting of internal Information to support accurate MRP/MPS output.
- Support the raising of works orders ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Maintaining database of outstanding orders/expediting requirements.
- Internal cross functional expediting of customers information to meet planning requirements and ensure compliance of purchased goods and or services.
- Application of given performance criteria for MRP efficiency/effectiveness. Review and report / escalate issues to line management contributing to improvement activity as directed.
- Comply with functional Competency Matrix requirements for the role.
- Provide performance metrics.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and experience in ERP/MRP systems (Navision / O365).
- Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels, to organise and prioritise, and to participate on cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Supply Chain processes, including inventory management and data integrity.
- A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA’s.
- Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data sets.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Relevant production planning experience.
If you have the passion and skills to be successful in this Supply Chain Planning Coordinator position, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.