BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR / RUNCORN / UP TO £21,000 & REAL CAREER PROGRESSION
If you are an experienced Business Support Administrator, looking for an exciting new challenge, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to build a long-term career with an award-winning organisation!
Our client is the industry leader in debt recovery and High Court enforcement, with the business exclusively showcased on Prime-Time television. Their services are delivered by fully qualified and highly experienced teams, with staff being selected on their ethical, competent, and professional approach.
They have recently seen unprecedented growth within the company and are looking to hire likeminded people who want to grow alongside them.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of up to £21,000 (Dependent on Experience).
- Office hours Mon to Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Early finish & Dress down Fridays.
- Employee of the month scheme.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Free Parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Comprehensive training programme.
- Genuine progression through the Business.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Support Administrator:
- Working within an extremely fast paced office environment within a team established Administrators.
- Carrying out Searches and Traces on debtors.
- Communicating with clients both verbally and in writing.
- Setting up new cases on case management system and supporting the Debt Recovery Team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideal for an experienced Business Support Administrator with strong organisational skills.
- Must be IT literate with Word and Excel and qualified to at least GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Organised, accurate and methodical in approach, comfortable working within a team and alone.
- Polite, positive, and professional telephone manner.
If you have the passion and desire to take on this fantastic new Business Support Administrator position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.