PROCESS ANALYST / RADCLIFFE / 3 – 6 MONTH FTC / FLEXIBLE WORKING / EXCELLENT PAY
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Process Analyst to join a rapidly expanding organisation. This is the perfect role for a Contractor looking to work on some exciting new projects, making a real difference to current processes.
Our client is a supplier of ready-made household textiles, which they sell to major retail chains and mail order companies throughout the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Process Analyst to join their project team confirming and capturing all existing process flows company wide. This will be a temporary role 3 to 6 months to assist with the early discovery phase of their IT Transformation project.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent pay
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working (75% on site, 25% from home)
- 8.30am – 5pm
Key Responsibilities of the Process Analyst:
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for project team
- Collect and document existing business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Collect and document existing business catalogue for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Identify issues and risks
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of project management
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adhere to all IT policies and processes
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous working experience as a Process Analyst (3 years)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Great analytical skills
- Data-driven approach
If you have drive and technical skills to take on this Process Analyst position, then get in touch! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.