PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR / RADCLIFFE / EXCELLENT SALARY + BENEFITS
If you are an experienced supply chain professional, looking for a rewarding new role, with a growing organisation and excellent working environment – then this exciting new Purchasing Administrator role could be the perfect fit for you!
The successful Buying / Purchasing Administrator will be required to undertake a wide range of administrative tasks to support the purchasing of household textiles from Southern Asia and the Far East.
This will involve liaising with suppliers in Pakistan, China, India and Bangladesh to build and maintain relationships and to help ensure the smooth running of the supply chain process.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Working hours 8:30 am and 5:00 pm
Key Responsibilities of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Liaise with suppliers to progress development of product, placement of purchase orders and track progress of orders.
- Maintain a detailed cost price database.
- Monitor and track new products for pricing and sampling.
- Attend pre-production meetings and update progress of orders for your supplier base.
- Track and record price negotiations, contracts and agreements.
- Production of reports and close liaison with Head of Supply Chain and Senior Buyer on financials and contract status.
- Collate and distribute supply chain information and analysis to the business.
- Compile performance MI relating to suppliers to ensure continuous improvement within the supply chain.
- Liaise with suppliers and Imports Dept on consolidation of containers, shipments and Letters of Credit.
- Arrange and monitor overseas courier parcels, inbound and outbound.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Purchasing / Supply Chain Admin role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure, to prioritise own workload.
- Work in conjunction with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Articulate with excellent command of both oral and written English and a great communicator.
- Relevant expertise and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
If you have the experience and admin skills to be successful in this fantastic Purchasing Administrator position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.