IT DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN / REDHILL / INITIAL 6 MONTH FTC / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional Desktop Support service? Looking for an exciting new challenge, with great pay? If so, this IT Desktop Support Technician role is perfect for you!
Our client is a world-leading trusted provider of advanced X-ray technologies for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities and critical infrastructure.
They require a dynamic IT Desktop Support Technician to join them on a 6 Month Contract (Potential to be extended) – providing additional Desktop Support to all EMEA sites. You will be predominantly based on-site, with some remote work.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the IT Desktop Support Technician:
- Support the upgrade of Windows 10/0365 and assist with an Encryption project
- Configure, maintain and provide Desktop support to all users
- Provide support for all applications running on servers and desktops and all associated hardware
- Actively participate in team discussions
- Help develop IT solutions to meet the business objectives
- Create and maintain documentation on the all IT systems
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
- Backing up user data
- Restore user data and systems state
Skills & Experience Required:
- MCP, MCSA or MCSE qualification preferred
- Desktop support experience - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 10
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and Office 2016 (M365)
- Experience in writing work instructions
- Networking experience (for desktop troubleshooting)
- Ability to be a self-starter and finisher
- Knowledge of iPhone / Android handsets
- Possess a positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full Clean UK Driving License
If you have the knowledge and desire to take on this fantastic IT Desktop Support Technician position APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss further.