BRICKLAYER / BUILDER/ GATESHEAD / EXCELLENT PAY
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Bricklayer / Builder to join a growing business, working on various exciting projects.
Our client specialises in extensions, loft conversions, structural works, refurbs, general maintenance and much more. They are looking to expand their teams in the North-East and require hard working, experienced Bricklayers / Builders to join them.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Pay – either via CIS or on Payroll
- Good holiday allowance for employed staff
- Secure role with a growing organisation
- Access to company van
Key Responsibilities of the Bricklayer / Builder:
- Brickwork and bricklaying
- Concrete and groundworks
- Structural work
- Steel installation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Valid CSCS card
- Verified UTR number for CIS applicants
- Drivers licence
- Own and use some your own tools as well taking care of company tools and vehicles
- Have good communication & interpersonal skills with clients, colleagues and directors
- Have a pleasant and professional telephone manner when talking to clients and suppliers
- Use initiative, be pro-active & self-motivated
- Be willing and capable to work alone and part of a team
- Have a positive commitment to the vision and values of the business
- Be well organised, yet flexible to follow company protocols
If you have desire and skills required to take on this Bricklayer / Builder position, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.