PRIMARY SCHOOL COMPUTING TEACHER - KENT AND MEDWAY AREA – UP TO £22K + EXPENSES – FULL TIME & PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Have you got the drive, enthusiasm and energy to inspire children to learn life-changing skills?
Do you understand the importance of a proper digital education for young people?
If so we would love to hear from you.
Our client delivers outstanding computing and coding workshops to young people in the region. They are passionate about helping children to use and explore technology in a positive and constructive way.
They have exciting opportunities for Computing Teachers to join their team working 15-35 hours per week delivering Computing and Coding After School Workshops in schools within the Kent and Medway Area.
Full training will be given to the successful applicants to enable them to deliver outstanding and rewarding computing and coding workshops in a variety of formats. You do not need extensive prior knowledge in this area.
They are currently recruiting for a 1 Fulltime Computing Teacher working 35 hours per week and 1 Part-time Teaching Assistant working 15 hours per week. The hours of work will be Monday - Friday, term time only.
- Part time salary (up to 15 hours per week): from £18.00 per workshop up to £25 workshop
- Full Time salary up 22K per year based on 35 hours per week + miles contribution
The Ideal Computing Teacher Should Have:
- A positive attitude to helping young people succeed through teamwork, confidence building and exploration
- A sound general knowledge of IT/Computers (Full training given)
- Must have a teaching qualification or teaching assisting qualification, experience of teaching or training young people (or be working towards.)
- An excellent communicator who is well organized and punctual
- All candidates will need a DBS qualification to work within this job role. This can be ascertained on behalf of the successful candidate. Candidates must be able to drive to fulfil this role
Key Responsibilities of the Computing Teacher:
- Work with new Primary Schools to introduce services into them
- Manage bookings with Primary Schools
- Assist with recruitment and selection of teaching staff
Don’t wait around! APPLY NOW for one of these Computing Teacher positions and we will be in touch to discuss further.