MATERIAL PLANNER / NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME / £25,000
If you are an experienced Material Planner, ready to take the next big step in your career, then look no further than this exciting new opening. Excellent benefits and opportunities for progression.
Our client is a long standing, family-owned engineering business specialising in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a highly motivated Material Planner to join their dynamic Purchasing Department.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Profit share bonus
- Friendly work hours, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday)
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Pension plan
- Vibrant team which is rapidly expanding
Key Responsibilities of the Material Planner:
- Planning material requirements in line with production demand and continuously expediting to maintain supplier on time deliveries.
- Placing purchase orders in a timely manner, interrogating net requirements.
- Ensuring consistent supply of materials necessary for production.
- Ensure that the ERP system is maintained with current trade agreements, up to date prices and precise delivery details.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Material Planner role
- Relevant experience within a manufacturing production environment with previous purchasing/planning experience.
- Competent IT user including MS Office - training on our ERP/MRP system will be provided.
- A broad understanding of manufacturing/production and production processes
- Outstanding organisation skills and attention to detail
If you have the experience and desire to progress, we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW for this Material Planner position and we will be in touch.