CAD TECHNICIAN / NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME / £28,000
Exciting new opening for a highly motivated, experienced CAD Technician - you will be joining a market leading organisation, with ambitious plans for growth and a fantastic culture.
Our client is a long standing, family-owned engineering business specialising in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
As the CAD Technician, you will be primarily focused on developing new and existing products as well as managing multiple bespoke design projects.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Profit share bonus
- Friendly work hours, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday)
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Pension plan
Key Responsibilities of the CAD Technician:
- Designing new products to a pre agreed specification
- Designing bespoke products to client’s requirements
- Produce high quality 3D models and 2D fabrication drawings to allow for accurate manufacture of component parts
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks.
- Good working knowledge of general manufacturing and fabrication techniques.
- Able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with other departments in a concise and efficient manner.
If you have the skills and experience to take on this fantastic CAD Technician role, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.