RECRUITMENT MANAGER / CHORLEY (WORK FROM HOME) / COMPETITIVE + GREAT BENEFITS
If you are a recruitment professional looking for a rewarding new role, working on some amazing new vacancies, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a market leading organisation, providing a wide range of parking services. They offer a range of solutions to all kinds of businesses, including Britain’s top supermarkets, some of the largest hotel chains in the world, thousands of retailers, and some of the country’s most prestigious universities.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for a passionate, talented Recruitment Manager to join their busy HR Department. You will play a key role in the end-to-end recruitment process across all sectors. This is a varied role, offering plenty of autonomy. If you’re looking to take that next step in your career, then here’s your chance to be part of a team where everyone counts!
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working – option to split between Head Office and working from home.
- 23 days holiday (Bank Holidays in addition to this), which increases with length of service.
- Pension and Life Assurance Scheme.
- Medical Cash Back Plan.
- Perks at Work offering discounts across thousands of major retailers.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Currently working from home but will have option to mix office and WFH once officially ‘back in the office’.
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Manager:
- Co-ordinate end to end recruitment process, including writing job adverts, advertising roles, assisting with CV screening, offer management and feedback.
- Provide a best-in-class service to hiring managers.
- Develop hiring plans and strategies. Identifying the best solution to efficiently find the best talent.
- Work with external recruitment firms where necessary.
- Manage process through any selected job boards.
- Collate data and produce relevant monthly recruitment metrics.
- Working with Marketing to design content for marketing campaigns and keeping the internal vacancy information up to date on intranet.
- Manage the internal referral scheme.
- Take part where required in the on-boarding and Induction of employees.
- Complete exit interviews and analyse data to identify measures for improving employee retention.
- Train and coach hiring managers on best practice recruitment and evangelise company Values.
- Monitor market trends in salaries and feed back to the HRD.
- Opportunity to get involved in HR projects such as Wellbeing and Values Champions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience within a recruitment environment.
- A background and knowledge of recruiting a variety of operational roles.
- Experience of social media, marketing recruitment techniques.
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods which minimise agency usage.
- First class candidate management skills.
- Proactive attitude to continuously improve the success of the talent acquisition methods.
- Analytical approach to monitoring and reporting results.
- Organisational skills to manage a busy workload effectively.
Don’t let this exciting new Recruitment Manager position pass you by! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.