ACCOUNTS & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / NOTTINGHAM / PART-TIME / COMPETITIVE PAY
Our client is renowned for their provision of Metrology Fixtures, Moldflow Analysis and Metrology services from their headquarters in Ireland. Their UK metrology lab based in Nottingham is now the trusted partner of many UK based companies from SMEs to large multi-nationals.
The Accounts & Office Administrator Role:
The main purpose of this Accounts & Office Administrator role is to support the Directors with the day to day office administration and basic bookkeeping of the Nottingham office. In addition, this role will support the Head Office as the organisation continues to grow.
This is a part time position with growth potential, initially covering 2 days a week or 16 hours. This role will suit an experienced, high achieving, professional self-starter who is looking for a phased return to work and the position offers excellent opportunities for progression.
Administration duties as follows:
- Responsibility for all employee travel including flights, accommodation & car rental
- Responsibility for monthly employee expense claims - check all expenses are correct and submitted on time
- Maintenance of employee attendance Log - including time keeping, annual leave and sick leave
- Liasing with courier service providers - both UK and international deliveries
- Oversight of utilities & services - including electricity, phone and broadband
- Assistance with all marketing, PR and events management activities
- Responsible for all stationary and canteen orders
Accounting responsibilities to include maintenance of all day books including:
- Purchase Ledger - raising out-going purchase orders, entry of purchase invoices, processing creditor payments and creditor statement reconciliation
- Sales Ledger – processing incoming purchase orders, raising sales invoices, processing debtor receipts, debtor reconciliation and raising debtor statements
- Banking – reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Assistance with monthly management accounts and reporting
- Preparation of VAT returns and filing to HMRC
- Facilitate timely information delivery to our outsourced payroll providers.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Accounting Technician Qualification (or similar) is essential
- Proficient in SAP Accounts is essential
- Experienced and qualified in the full range of MS Office suite
- Some experience of HR administration will be beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and hard working
- Positive and personable
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this exciting Accounts & Office Administrator position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.