FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER / CHESTER / £25,000 TO £45,000 D.O.E + BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic Full Stack Web Developer to join a rapidly expanding team.
Our client is an independent software house based just outside Chester, with an established reputation for providing large scale systems to the holiday park sector and are involved with several of the largest operators in the UK.
They are experiencing significant demand for Web based application functionality and have an internal drive to transform existing desktop functionality to Web and cloud-based technology.
Development is based entirely on the latest Microsoft .net stack using the latest Microsoft tools and Microsoft SQL server databases.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their existing development team in a fast paced but friendly and supportive environment.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary (£25,000 - £45,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan (statutory contribution)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Relaxed working environment
- Training for MS qualifications or any subject relevant to the role. This can be done either by online courses or through appropriate reading material with time in work allowed if working towards an MS qualification
- Home working considered for the right candidate
Key Responsibilities for the Full Stack Web Developer:
- Be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle including estimation, design, implementation, testing and release
- To be able to prioritise and change your workload according to the changing requirements of the company and their customers
- To design and write software in accordance with technical requirements and specifications
- To ensure accuracy of implementation according to requirements
- To ensure the quality, reliability, and usability of all developed solutions
- Keep up to date with relevant technology and terminology
Skills & Experience Required:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Development of RESTful APIs and implementation of appropriate security measures
- Microsoft Transact -SQL, query writing, stored procedure development and performance optimisation
- Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS or GIT, SQL Management Studio and Object-Oriented design principles
- Minimum of 6 months development using Microsoft Blazor
- Oauth and Open ID connect – preferably Identity Server 4
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dev Ops including CI/CD processes
- User of Docker or Kubernetes. Development for and deployment to cloud services such as Azure and AWS
- Any experience of Dev Express components, gRPC or SOAP/XML API development
The successful candidate should have excellent attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the ability to manage time effectively and enthusiasm for software development and new technologies they should also have experience of managing project delivery through the full lifecycle or sprint.
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this exciting Full Stack Web Developer position now and we’ll be in touch.