COLLECTIONS ADVISOR (TELEPHONE OR MAIL ONLY) MULIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE / RUNCORN /
£20K RISING TO £22K + BENEFITS
Applications are invited for Collections Advisor roles for a dynamic & expanding team, within a professional and friendly environment. The role can either be telephone or mail-based. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding company that are looking to grow their existing team due to high demand for their services and an expansion of their client portfolio.
Our client is a highly successful client-focused business and is one of the market leaders within their field with the business showcased on Prime-time television and streaming services.
The role of the Collections Advisor is to maximise collections throughout the process of, either telephone calls or the collections letter cycle. Advisors are the main point of contact for customers who have received a Debt Recovery Letter and are responsible for formalising payment arrangements, and answering customer queries, and obtaining payment.
The telephone-based Advisor role involves receiving incoming calls and also making outgoing calls to customers and making sure they make a payment by the end of the conversation.
The mail-based Advisor role involves responding to inbound correspondence (post and emails), allocating correspondence to the correct case, and submitting Client queries/processing Client responses.
Full training will be given for both roles.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary £20,000 per annum, moving to £22,000 after successful completion of probation.
- Office hours between 8 am until 4 pm and 9 am until 5 pm (36.5 hours per week).
- Early finish Fridays.
- NO WEEKEND WORK.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Free Parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Genuine progression through the Business.
Key Responsibilities of the Collections Advisor:
- Managing cases through the collection process.
- Making and receiving calls in order to receive a payment.
- Answering debtor queries by utilising available information & documentation.
- Managing cases at the Notice of Debt Recovery/Legal Recovery Action stage.
- Responding to a large volume of inbound correspondence.
- Generating templated and bespoke correspondence.
- Negotiating/formalising payment arrangements via correspondence.
- Responding to debtor queries by utilising Client back-office systems and viewing evidence.
- Telephone cover where required.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office is desirable.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience within a similar advisor role dealing with high volumes of emails and post.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office/call centre environment. (Telephone role)
Initial interviews for these Collections Advisor roles will be in the form of a brief “Teams” video call.
If you have the desire and knowledge to hit the ground running in one of these amazing Collections Advisor roles, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.