PART TIME TELESALES EXECUTIVE / CREWE / UP £26K BASIC (PRO RATA) + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Are you looking for an exciting new role, working with like-minded, hungry sales professionals? If so, do not let this amazing Part Time Telesales Executive opportunity pass you by.
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. They are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join them.
Working within a vibrant office, the successful Part Time Telesales Executives can expect an excellent working environment, 1st class support from Management, and a clear career path.
Experience within a similar customer-facing or Telesales role would be great, however, with the right blend of ambition, drive, and passion, you will receive all the training you need to succeed!
Telesales roles are not for the faint-hearted. You will need to be resilient and will not be phased when dealing with a large number of customer calls on a daily basis. But if you see this as an opportunity rather than a chore the rewards can be substantial.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (Up to £26k Pro Rata dependent on experience and previous sales performance)
- Achievable uncapped commission structure
- First 3 months guaranteed commission
- Working Monday - Friday 9:30 am – 2.30 pm
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform; access to a great range of discounts on a variety of retailers, services and everyday spending without having to change your shopping habits.
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive:
- Making incoming / outgoing customer calls and processing new sales
- Following up business leads and actively selling products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintain sales pipelines and maximize conversion
- Display a positive and professional attitude
- Upselling value add products & services
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company systems and databases
- Maintains a working knowledge of products and services sold
- Contributes to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales or customer-facing role
- High levels of resilience and tenacity
- Able to build strong rapport, forging lasting relationships
- Able to work closely with team members and cross-functional teams
- Positive outlook, with a desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Target-driven, always looking to improve and develop
If this Part Time Telesales Executive role would fit in perfectly with your lifestyle, get in touch today and let’s discuss this exciting next career move in more detail.