GERMAN SPEAKING TELESALES EXECUTIVE / MANCHESTER / COMPETITIVE BASIC WITH UNCAPPED OTE
Are you looking for an exciting new role, working with like-minded, hungry sales professionals? If so, do not let this amazing German Speaking Telesales Executive opportunity pass you by. This would be initially on a 12-month fixed term contract with the view to moving to permanent thereafter.
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. They are undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join them.
Working within a vibrant office, located close to Manchester Airport with excellent transport links, the successful German Speaking Telesales Executives can expect an excellent working environment, 1st class support from Management, and a clear career path.
Experience within a similar customer-facing or Telesales role would be great, however, with the right blend of ambition, drive, and passion, you will receive all the training you need to succeed!
Telesales roles are not for the faint-hearted. You will need to be resilient and will not be phased when dealing with a large number of customer calls on a daily basis. But if you see this as an opportunity rather than a chore the rewards can be substantial.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
- Achievable uncapped commission structure
- First 3 months guaranteed commission
- Working Monday - Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
- We run a run weekly an early finish incentive for a Friday
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Life assurance, company sick pay and pension scheme
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform enabling staff to gain access to a great range of discounts on a variety of retailers, services and everyday spending without having to change your shopping habits
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking onsite
- Business lounge
- Cafe onsite
- Transport hub 10 mins walk
- Secure bike storage
Key Responsibilities of the Telesales Executive:
- Making incoming / outgoing customer calls and processing new sales within German market
- Following up business leads and actively selling products
- Delivering a consultative sales approach
- Maintain sales pipelines and maximize conversion
- Display a positive and professional attitude
- Upselling value add products & services
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company systems and databases
- Maintains a working knowledge of products and services sold
- Contributes to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales or customer-facing role
- High levels of resilience and tenacity
- Able to build strong rapport, forging lasting relationships
- Able to work closely with team members and cross-functional teams
- Positive outlook, with a desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Target-driven, always looking to improve and develop
- Fluent in both spoken and written German
Do not wait around! APPLY NOW for one of these fantastic new German Speaking Telesales Executive roles.