PRODUCTION OFFICE PLANNER / MANCHESTER / EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS
Exciting new opening for a Production Office Planner with a background in engineering. This is your opportunity to join a market leader, with a fantastic culture and real career progression.
Our client is a Manchester based electro-mechanical repair facility, with over 25 years’ experience and one of the largest workshops in the UK.
They have an excellent opportunity for a passionate Production Office Planner – you will be part of an experienced team within the electromechanical workshop, responsible for various aspects of planning and organising, liaising with customers and maintaining the overall efficiency of the workshop repairs.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive pay (Up to £32k, based on experience)
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Free car parking
- A contributory pension scheme
- Fully supplied work clothes and PPE where required
- Employee Assistance Program
Key Responsibilities of the Production Office Planner:
- Organise collection & delivery to and from the customer site
- Ordering parts within the company parameters & maintaining stock levels of parts & tools
- Liaising with customers in a professional and competent manner which best reflects the Company
- Management system is kept up to date and in real time
- Develop existing procedures where applicable to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Maintaining the company Quality Standards
- Work within the Health & Safety parameters
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar Office Planner role
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level in Electromechanical Engineering – Preferred
- Experience of working in Electromechanical Repair environment – Preferred
- Good Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Full driving licence
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this Production Office Planner role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.