ELECTRONICS REPAIR ENGINEER / ALICANTE, SPAIN / EXCELLENT SALARY
Do you have a real passion for electronics and want to develop your skills as an engineer in a fast paced, dynamic environment? If so, our client may have the perfect opportunity for you with excellent pay and real career progression, based out in Alicante, Spain.
They are looking for talented Electronics Repair Engineers of various experience levels to complement their existing engineering staff in Spain. Whether you are an experienced Electronics Engineer or a recently qualified Graduate, they could have an exciting new role for you!
Electronics Engineers can expect a varied workload with new challenges and an opportunity to demonstrate your skills every day.You will be provided with all the help and assistance you need to become familiar with the products they service. There is a requirement to speak both English and Spanish.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive pay
- 30 calendar days holiday a year plus statutory bank holiday’s
- Excellent working environment
- Free car parking
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Fully supplied work clothes and PPE where required
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Repair Engineer:
- Possessing a recognised qualification in electronics engineering
- Reverse engineering electronic circuits where circuit diagrams are not available
- Capable of using skill and initiative to diagnose complex problems to component level
- Competent in the use of a range of electronic test equipment
- Replacing the identified components to a high standard of finish
- Testing the equipment to ensure correct operation
- Recording the job repair details on the in-house recording system
- Carrying out all tasks within prescribed Health & Safety controls
- Keen to work in a cooperative team environment
- Demonstrate adaptability to keep up with changes of product and practice
- Possessing a genuine interest in electronics
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recognised qualification in electronics
- Ability to speak English and Spanish
- A desire to work in the field of industrial electronic repair
- Analytical mind
- Enthusiastic nature
- Experience in the repair of motor drives including their basic set-up used to test the items after repair
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Electronics Repair Engineer role, and are ready to relocate to Spain, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss further.