SENIOR LEGAL CASHIER / RUNCORN / £35,000 (FRIENDLY HOURS, NO WEEKENDS)
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Legal Cashier to join a long standing, reputable organisation with ambitious plans for growth.
Our client is a specialist legal practice, with over 75 years combined experience in debt recovery, civil& commercial litigation and High Court Enforcement.
They are looking for a highly motivated Senior Legal Cashier to join their team in Runcorn. They guarantee a fantastic working environment, real opportunities for career progression and assistance with any training and development you wish to pursue to ensure you are successful.
What’s on Offer?
- Starting Salary £35,000
- Office hours between 9am to 5pm
- Early finish Fridays
- No Weekends
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking
- Genuine progression through the business
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Legal Cashier:
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocating payments and receipts to corresponding accounts
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and reconciling Creditor and Debtor Ledgers
- Handling Client Account transactions in line with the SRA Account Rules
- Assist in the production of month end accounts / Profit & Loss Statements
- Client billing and reports
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Legal Cashier role
- Proclaim experience preferable
- Good IT systems skills (with an emphasis on Excel - VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables)
- The drive and passion to be a success
- Eagerness to learn and develop with the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you are interested in this brand-new Senior Legal Cashier position then do not wait around! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.