IT ANALYST / LONDON OR GLASGOW / EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Incredible new opportunity for an experienced IT Analyst to join an ambitious, growing organisation - we are open to applications from candidates based in either Greater London or Glasgow.
With operations around the world, our client provides integrated specialty services to the global energy, industrial, and infrastructure markets. Their extensive portfolio of service offerings includes Work Access, Formwork & Shoring, Coating Services and more.
They are on the lookout for a highly motivated IT Analyst, with the ability to analyse business processes and program requirements. You will plan, design and develop IT solutions to support organisational functions.
The IT Analyst will also apply communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday
- Secure role with an industry leading organisation
- Hard work rewarded with real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the IT Analyst:
- Work with the IT Director / Project Managers to respond to the project requirements
- Analyse business processes, identify and propose new business processes or program changes to address specific requirements
- Create appropriate specification documents including time and cost estimates
- Research alternative business solutions and, where appropriate, document cost, recommend, present and justify such alternatives
- Prepare and update necessary documentation and assist in developing and maintaining system documentation
- Provide technical expertise to solving day-to-day issues
- Provide training to the users, when appropriate
- Collaborates with global IT team on projects and support
Skills & Experience Required:
- Associate degree required in Information Systems, Science, Engineering or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience
- Project management training desired
- Oracle EBS functional experience in a user, support or implementation role required
- SQL knowledge required
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a business analyst or support analyst role and experience
- Customer focus, both internal and external
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
If you have knowledge and drive to be successful in this IT Analyst role, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.