HEAD OF FINANCIAL STRATEGY / CREWE / UP TO £60K + GREAT BENEFTIS (FLEXIBLE WORKING)
Incredible opportunity for a Senior Finance Professional, looking for a rewarding new challenge with an ambitious, growing organisation. Do not let this brand-new Head of Financial Strategy role pass you by!
Our client is a rapidly expanding oganisation, with offices across Europe. They pride themselves on their vibrant working environment and desire to help employees realise their potential.
They have an exciting new opening for a Head of Financial Strategy to join their senior management team. You will be pivotal in driving business level and operational targets to under pin the delivery of the Group’s corporate targets for volume and operating profit targets.
Working closely with the Country Directors, you will establish agent level targets across the sales and volume funnel and own the commission schemes.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £60,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Flexible working hours - with a blend of office based/remote working (must be within reasonable commute of Crewe)
- Life assurance scheme
- Monthly incentives – Top prizes and Gift vouchers
- Excellent personal and career development opportunities
- Good holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
- Opportunity to visit our offices across Europe
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Financial Strategy:
- Works new volume forecasts and adjusts as business develops through the year – constant review of opportunities and risks
- Leads the annual budget target setting process for key metrics including agent level targets and metrics
- Work with data team to ensure all performance metrics are measured
- Owns the commission and incentives process and alignment to Corporate goals
- Work with key stakeholders including Sales Excellence Director and Head of Marketing to optimise strategy through the leads generation to volume funnel
- Undertake Financial reviews on investment business cases
- To develop and optimise the KPI’s for the annual and quarterly financial plan
- Manage labour load budgeting and review
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous Leadership role – confident, persistent and energized
- Qualified accountant or high level business related discipline preferred i.e. MBA or Masters
- Previous strategy experience
- Experience of working independently and to a high level of accuracy
- Highly organized and structured in planning and execution of responsibilities
- Ability to build networks across departments and countries with ability to influence others
- Taking quick, tough decisions
If you have the leadership qualities and skillset to take on this fantastic new Head of Financial Strategy position, APPLY NOW and we will be in contact to discuss in greater detail.