GRADUATE PRODUCT MANAGER – DECORATIVE / DROYLSDEN / £20,000 TO £22,000 P.A. + BENEFITS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Graduate Product Manager with a passion for introducing exciting new products to market.
Our client is an ambitious, growing organisation and they are looking for a highly motivated Graduate Product Manager to support the Senior Product Manager with the introduction of new decorating sundry products and improvement of existing products - including the development of sustainable products and packaging solutions in line with company objectives - and the effective marketing of the product ranges.
Key aspects of this role lie in liaison with Far East suppliers and sales teams and the effective marketing of the product ranges in conjunction with the Brand Team.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary (up to £22,000K per annum).
- Company pension plan.
- Good working environment.
- Excellent company culture.
- Friendly working hours, No weekends.
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Product Manager - Decorative:
- Management of agreed product groups including:
- Organising effective product launches including promotional products and driving the sustainable agenda in product development.
- Identification and implementation of improvements to existing products including sustainable options for packaging.
- Determining appropriate product quality criteria and standards to be achieved.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance Manager to ensure standards are met on an ongoing basis.
- Management of product re-sourcing projects.
- Identifying product lifecycle trends, with timely and effective exit planning to minimise the value of redundant and obsolete stock.
- Technical support to salesforce and customer services.
- Marketing support to Brand Team including literature, POS, advertising, PR, and website/social media activity where appropriate.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to A-Level/HND or preferably degree level
- Full MS Office knowledge
- Keen to progress and develop with the business
- Solid knowledge of full marketing mix
- Able to find solutions, using initiative and creativity
- A good team player who demonstrates initiative and creativity
- Has the tenacity to overcome any issues and delivers to pre-agreed timescales
If you have the hunger and skills to be successful in this exciting Graduate Product Manager role, APPLY NOW, and let’s discuss it in more detail.