GRADUATE PRODUCT MANAGER – PPE & WORKWEAR / DROYLSDEN / £20,000 TO £22,000 P.A. + BENEFITS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Graduate Product Manager with a passion for introducing exciting new products to market.
Our client is an ambitious, growing organisation and they are looking for a highly motivated Graduate Product Manager to support the Product Manager with the introduction of new products, improvements to existing products and the effective marketing of all product ranges.
Key aspects of this role lie in liaison with Far East suppliers, project management of the certification process, production of product literature, data sheets, and liaison with the Brand Team regarding online and offline activity including PR, promotional activity, direct marketing, advertising, and point of sale.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary (up to £22,000K per annum).
- Company pension plan.
- Good working environment.
- Excellent company culture.
- Friendly working hours, No weekends.
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Product Manager PPE & Workwear:
- Product development for ranges of high visibility clothing, workwear, and personal protective equipment.
- Maintenance of product certification library, including obtaining certification for new products.
- Organising effective product launches, to include proposals where appropriate for product literature and datasheets.
- Marketing support for agreed customers including literature and presentations, in conjunction with account managers.
- In conjunction with the Brand Team, support existing and new products and brands by building awareness amongst target customers via product literature, datasheets, PR, promotional activity, direct mail (including web & email), advertising, and POS.
- Production of price lists and catalogues.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to A-Level/HND or preferably degree level.
- Keen to progress and develop with the business.
- Solid knowledge of full marketing mix.
- Able to find solutions, using initiative and creativity.
- A good team player who demonstrates initiative and creativity.
- Has the tenacity to overcome any issues and delivers to pre-agreed timescales.
If you have the hunger and skills to be successful in this exciting Graduate Product Manager role, APPLY NOW, and let’s discuss it in more detail.