OPERATIONAL SALES ANALYST / CREWE / UP TO £28,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting new autonomous opportunity for an experienced Operational Sales Analyst to join a market leading organisation. This is a varied role, which is key to the continued success and growth of the business.
Our client is the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, with offices across Europe and the US. Theyare undergoing a significant growth strategy and are looking for talented individuals to join them.
The Operational Sales Analyst will administer the sales commission and operational targets process. Ensuring data accuracy and consistent reporting across the framework.
The person will work autonomously and will need to work in a fast and changing business environment.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £28,000)
- Friendly working hours; NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS
- Company pension & life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Operational Sales Analyst:
- Support in the budgeting and forecasting process of sales operational targets
- Own and administer the monthly and quarterly commission process across all European countries
- Gatekeeper for sales incentives schemes and alignment to budgets and performance
- Building and maintaining internal relationships and trust including country directors, sales team leads and payroll department
- Constant review and feedback on commission scheme performance to sales targets
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the business and sales process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Perform to very high level of accuracy for payroll purposes
- To be flexible and adaptable in complex, fast paced environment
- Confident and ability to challenge
- Skilled in using large data sets - Advanced Excel skills
- Scenario modeling skills for forecasting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good organization skills
- Previous experience in a sales administration role
- Practical approach to problem solving
If you have the skillset and drive to be successful in this new Operational Sales Analyst position, APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch.